PRAYER POINTS FOR RCCG, CITY OF GRACE
21 DAY OF DESTINY CHANGING & DESTINY FULFILLING PRAYER AND FASTING
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
CITY OF GRACE, PETERBOROUGH
1ST DECEMBER TO 21ST DECEMBER 2016
THEME: ? TURNING POINT
(Psalm 126:1; Gen. 32:24-28; 1Chr. 4:9-10)
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your re-quests to God." Philippians 4:6
Day 1, Thursday 1ST December, 2016
THANKSGIVING - 1 Thessalonians 5:18, Psalm 100, Psalm 103
- Father, I thank you for keeping me, my family and all the members of City of Grace since the beginning of this year. Psalm 16:5-6; 34:1-6
- Thank God for bringing you to the last month of the year. Job 33:18
- Thank God for His mercies upon your life and family through out the year. Lamentations 3:22
- Thank God because all will be well with us during this season. Isaiah 3:10
Thank God for what He is going to do in your life before this year ends. Isaiah 43:19
- Thank God for your glorious future. Psalm 67:5-7
Father, pour upon every member of RCCG, City of Grace the spirit of thanksgiving, prayer and supplications. Psalm 100
CONSECRATION - Joel 2:15-17, Romans 12:1-2
- Father, consecrate my spirit, soul and body as a living sacrifice in Jesus' name and help me to be available for your use
- Father, I receive supernatural purging and cleansing from every dead work by the blood of Jesus.
Father, sanctify and purify me from the filthiness of the flesh and of the spirit. Malachi 3:3, Matthew 3:12
Lord, remove every shame and reproach that will bring disgrace to your name from my life and family. 1 Samuel 1:6-7
Father, give me the testimony that will make my enemies praise the God that I serve. Psalm 126
Father, this month, give me a pleasant surprise. Please reveal your beauty in my situation. Psalm 48:2
Prayer for the guest minister
- Let us thank God for his ministry and past blessings that God had granted through his ministrations
- Pray for more grace of God upon his life.
- Let us pray that God will use him mightily to bless us
Day 2, Friday 2nd December, 2016
PRAYER FOR MINISTERS, MULTICULTURAL DAY PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBERS, WORKERS AND ALL THE CHURCH MEMBERS
Father, increase us spiritually, financially, intellectually and numerically. Ephesians 3:20
- Father, we pray for the full expression of Your presence during our multicultural day’s programme in all areas of our lives. Zechariah. 2:5
- Father, increase our capacity. Enlarge the coast of ministers, multicultural day planning committee members, workers and our church members
- Ask God to increase our ABILITY - power to make things happen for His Kingdom. 2 Samuel 22:34-36
- Father, we ask for divine wisdom and grace for the multicultural day planning committee members and declare divine protection on all at RCCG, City of Grace. Psalm 91:10-11
Day 3, Saturday 3rd December, 2016
FRESH OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND REVIVAL (Joel 2:28, Acts 2:1-2)
1.Father, pour out Your Spirit upon us at RCCG, City of Grace and the body of Christ in general.
2. Father, refresh every thirsty soul. Pour on us the Spirit of grace and supplication that we may pray and prevail in prayer.
3. Father, give me new depths of intimacy with the person of the Holy Spirit and give me grace to use your grace judiciously.
4. Father, anoint us as a church with fresh oil as we pray this season.
5. Father, let there be a sudden visitation of the Holy Spirit that will cause revival to break forth in RCCG City of Grace and in Cambridgeshire during this season
6. Father, I'm tired of explainable Christianity, I need the fresh work of Your Spirit in me O Lord and let my testimony draw men unto you. (Ps. 63:1-2)
7. Pray that God blesses City of Grace with the following gifts of the Spirit: Administration (1Cor. 12:28), Discernment (1Cor. 12:10), Evangelism (Eph. 4:11), Exhortation (Rom. 12:8), Faith (1Cor. 12:8-10), Giving (Rom. 12:8)
8. Father baptise me with the ‘Tongue of fire' - AC 1:8; 2:3-4
Day 4, Sunday 4th December, 2016
PRAYER FOR REVIVAL AND HARVEST OF SOULS (Psalm 85:6; 126:4, 5-6)
Pray that your service to God may be acceptable and not be in vain (Rom. 15:31)
Pray that our labour and investment as a Church in this land shall yield bountiful harvest of souls to the Kingdom of God
Pray that God will restore the fortunes of His Church in the land of Great Britain and by extension in our lives as His children in the land
Let us claim that our morning and day of reaping, and rejoicing has come this day in Jesus name (Psalm 30:5)
Day 5, Monday 5th December, 2016
PRAYER FOR RESTORATION (Isaiah 35:1-2, 5-7)
Father, be merciful unto us and save us for the sake of Your name
Pray for freedom from all forms of imprisonment, all that limit or hinder progress in life and in ministry. Call on God to appear and speak to you in your situation and show you what you don't know that keeps in prison, and that He’ll show you great and mighty things (Jer. 33:1, 3; Ex. 5:22-6:1; Habakkuk. 2:1)
Pray God to help as you pursue your adversary and enables you to recover all that you may have lost as He helped David in 1Sam. 30 emphasis verse 8
Father, turn my captivity and bless every member of City of Grace twice as much as we’ve suffered. Job 42:10
Father, let me find favour with you and also attend to my needs. Jeremiah 29:14
In 2Kings. 20:9-11 Hezekiah requested the sun to go back. Ask God to restore you to His image and likeness, the original form and nature He created man.
Father, as we wait on You this season, renew our strength and satisfy our individual and collective necessities and desires with Your goodness (Is. 40:31; Ps. 103:5)
Day 6, Tuesday 6th December, 2016
PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE (Psalm 44:1-3, 23-26, 124:7-8)
Pray that God will favour, deliver and bless us His children at City of Grace
Pray that as we turn to God in prayers He will deliver us from shame (Psalm 34:5)
Pray that God will roll away the reproach of Egypt from us and all long outstanding challenges shall be resolved (Joshua 5:9)
Pray that God will deliver us from strange children, protect this land against terrorist attack, give us peace, plant our children and bless the work of our hands, and prosper us in this land (Psalm 144:11-14)
Pray that God will favour His Church in this land and help us to regain the land for His glory (Psalm 44:1-3)
Arrow for arrow –every arrow shot against me I use the arrow of God against you in Jesus name. (Ps. 64:1-8; 2Kings. 13:14-17; Heb. 4:12; Job 6:4)
Father, let the snare of the enemy be broken in Jesus name.
Father, like a bird, cause my soul to escape the fowler's snare in Jesus name.
Father, my help is in you Lord; deliver me from the hands that hold a man down.
Father, let not my life be used as a bait by the enemy or for the enemy in Jesus name.
Day 7, Wednesday 7th December, 2016
FULFILMENT OF PURPOSE (Matt. 20:1-9)
Pray that, as a Church, we shall not miss God’s plan and purpose for us this year 2016 and 2017
Pray that, as a family and individual, we shall fulfil God’s purpose for year 2017.
Father, give me rest from the days of adversity (Psalm 94:13)
O Lord my God, make me a name and a praise among my people in Jesus name. (Zephaniah 3:20)
Pray for the blessing of the seventh day
. Every day has your bread to give you, ask that God will give you your daily bread everyday of the year in Jesus name. (Gen. 2:2-3; Lk. 11:3).
Father, let every evil hand pointed at me to hinder my progress or fulfilment in life dry up.1Kings 13:4-6
I pray for the restoration of the ability to fully utilise my faculties and potential (Psalm 76:5)
Father, let me be of benefit to you and to myself (Job 22:2; Mark. 8:36-37; Judges. 9:8-15)
My goodness shall not be a waste or disappear. My best shall not be buried... Hosea 6:4 KJV.
PRAYER FOR DADDY G.O. AND MUMMY G.O.
- Father, empower and anoint your servant, Pastor E. A. Adeboye and his wife afresh.
- Father, by your mercy silence every evil plan against their ministries. Psalm. 143:12
- Father, fortify the strength of your son and daughter, Daddy and Mummy Adeboye. Isaiah 41:13-14
- Father, divinely protect Daddy G. O. and his family Psalm 125:2
- Father, contend with those contending with them. Isaiah 49:24-26
- Father, give them divine health. Psalm 128:3
- Father, let your special hand of favour rest on them for the rest of their lives. Psalm 27:1
- Father, help Daddy and Mummy G.O. to finish well and finish strong (2 Timothy 4:6-8)
- Father, empower them to break more new grounds in their ministries.
PRAYER FOR OUR PASTOR AND HIS FAMILY
(Zechariah. 3:1-4, Isaiah 55:10-11, Numbers 23:19)
- Father, let your hand rest upon your son to operate in divine wisdom.
- Father, continually fill our Pastor with the spirit of God and that he will not be distracted.
- Father, divinely protect him and his families. We cover him and his family with the blood of Jesus Christ
- Lord, we pray that our Pastor will hear You clearly through the Holy Spirit and not by his emotions.
- Father, remove every obstacle or objection from his path. John 12:37
Day 8, Thursday 8th December, 2016
MANIFESTATION OF THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT
(Gal 5:22-23, Isaiah 37:31; Isaiah 32:15)
1. Father, I pray that I'll be deeply rooted in your love and bear fruit upward.
2. Father, I pray that the fruit of righteousness would be made manifest in my life.
3. Father, empower me to win souls into the Kingdom of God daily.
4. James reminded us that our faith without action is dead. Father, stir in me a willingness to live out all that I believe, and use me by Your Spirit to bring glory to Your name (2:14)
PRAYER FOR GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
(1 Corinthians 12:7-11, 2Timothy 1:6, 1st Corinthians 2:4)
1. Lord, let there be visible demonstration of your power in my life and our services during this season.
2. Lord, stir up every spiritual gift in my life that has become dormant or inactive.
3. Father, stir up every spiritual gift in our assembly that has been hidden or dormant.
4. Father, let there be divine manifestation of spiritual gifts and uncommon abilities in RCCG in general and in City of Grace in particular.
5. Pray that God blesses City of Grace with the following gifts of the Spirit: Healing (1Cor. 12:9, 28, 30), Helps 1Cor. 12:28), Hospitality (1Pet. 4:9, 10), Knowledge (1Cor. 12:8), Leadership (Rom. 12:8).
Day 9, Friday 9th December, 2016
NUMERICAL GROWTH (Micah 4:1-2, 1 Tim 1:18, Ps 2:8, Ezekiel 36:10, 11, 30, 37)
1. Father, give us at RCCG City of Grace burden for lost souls.
2. Father, uncover every veil that is hindering people from receiving the glorious light of the gospel.
3. Father, we pray for more converts, to enlarge RCCG, City of Grace
4. Father, give us the grace to possess this land for your name (Joshua 1:3, 5; Jer. 30:3, 10)
5. O Lord our God, in mercy return our Captivities in the City of Grace (Ezekiel 39:25)
Day 10, Saturday 10th December, 2016
PRAY FOR HARVEST OF SOULS AND CHURCH PLANTING
- Father, let there be massive inflow of souls in all our parishes. Isaiah 2:2-3
- Father, increase the influence of RCCG City of Grace in the communities that God has called her to. Isaiah 2:2-3
- Father, show me divine opportunities to win souls into Your Kingdom
- Pray that our efforts as a Church will yield fruit (Psalm 126:5-6)
- Pray that God will raise labourers for the harvest of souls in this land and that you will not be left out (Jn. 4:34-35)
- Pray that God bless City of Grace with the following gifts of the Spirit: Teaching (Rom. 12:7; 1Cor. 12:28; Eph. 4:11), Tongues (1Cor. 12:10; 14:27-28), Interpretation of Tongues (1Cor. 12:10; 14:27, 28), Voluntary sacrifice (1Cor. 13:3), Wisdom (1Cor. 12:8)
- Lord Jesus, give me the grace to be your ambassador (Church) wherever I find myself, at work, in the market place, in my community, by all I do or say (James 2:14)
Day 11, Sunday 11th December, 2016
REVIVAL IN THE LAND (1 Tim 1:18, 2 Chron. 7:14, Hosea 14:7, Zechariah 10:1)
1.Father, remember your covenant of mercy and pour out your mercy on us at RCCG City of Grace, Peterborough
2. Father, purge me of every form of disobedience and self-centredness.
3. Father, give me the grace to make the sacrifices required for the revival to break forth in our land.
4. Lord, we break down the satanic strongholds that control the minds and hearts of the people in Peterborough in particular and in the UK in general.
5. Father, help us to have positive influence on our community members during this season in Jesus' name.
6. Pray for the proposed church at Werrington and her environs. Pray that every evil law enacted, agreement or consent made that has put this land in the hands of the adversary be annulled or rendered ineffective in Jesus’ name
Day 12, Monday 12th December, 2016
REVIVAL AND RESTORATION – (Ezekiel 37:1-14, Matt 16:18)
- Father, build your church into a strong army to take territories for you. Make yourself known in our midst. Psalm 76:1-5
- Father, let there be restoration of lost hopes & dreams in Jesus name. 2 Samuel 9:7
Lord, I decree upon my life the anointing to overtake and recover lost ground and glory. Joel 2:25-27, 1Samuel 30:8, 19
- Father, make every dry land a spring of water for me and members of RCCG City of Grace. Isaiah 35:7
- Father, revive every dead situation in my life. Ezekiel 37:1-12
- Father, release the spirit of grace and supplication upon RCCG, City of Grace to be a house of prayer and manifestation of your power. Isaiah 56:7
Day 13, Tuesday 13th December, 2016
REASONS TO LAUGH (Gen. 18, 21)
Pray that all your unanswered prayers shall be answered this season (Psalm 126:5-6; EC. 11:3; Hos. 2:21-22)
Declare that your weeping is over. Say to yourself, “I’ll weep no more”and that your joy should come now (Isaiah 30:19; 65:19)
O Lord, visit me and turn away my captivity (Zephaniah 2:7)
THE CHURCH - Acts 2:42 – 47
- Father, give us, at RCCG City of Grace, the grace to be steadfast and faithful in reaching unto the lost in the land. Acts 6:4, 2 Corinthians 7:1, Galatians 6:9
- Father, we pray for the spirit of oneness and unity in RCCG City of Grace, and the Churches in general. Colossians 4:2, Philippians 2:2, 5, Matthew 16:18
- Father, build RCCG City of Grace. We come against every agenda of the enemy against your church (Mt. 16:18)
- Father, help us at RCCG City of Grace to have a personal encounter with you.
- Father, strengthen the faith of each member at RCCG, City of Grace to do the work of evangelism (2 Timothy 1:9, 1 Corinthians 16:13, Jude 1:20)
- Pray that God bless City of Grace with the following Spiritual gifts: Mercy (Rom. 12:8), Miracles (1Cor. 12:10, 28), Missionary (Eph. 3:6-8), Pastor (Eph. 4:11), Prophecy (Rom. 12:6; 1Cor. 12:10; Eph. 4:11), Service (Rom. 12:7), Apostle (Eph. 4:11; 1Cor. 12:28)
Day 14, Wednesday 14th December, 2016
MANIFESTATION OF GOD’s GLORY
“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.”
Psalms 19:1-2 KJV
Pray that all that heavens have spoken which God’s servants have heard and declared will come to fulfilment this season in your life and other members’ lives in Jesus name
All that require God’s presence in my life shall witness His manifestation in Jesus name
My life shall show forth your glory O Lord
THE COMMUNITY – Acts 2: 46, 47
- Father, grant us wisdom and strategy to minister/ be relevant to our community. Matt 5:16, Col 1:9-11
- Lord, grant our community members receptive hearts. Psalm 95:7-8, Acts 19:19-20
- Father, bless our ministrations with signs and wonders, that more souls may be converted to you
Day 15, Thursday 15th December, 2016
THE NATION – Jeremiah 29:7
- Father, let your peace reign in the UK.
- Lord, let the storms of terror be removed. Psalm 91:4 –7, Mark 4:37 -39
- Father, let the leaders submit and subject themselves to Godly counsel. Proverbs 19:21, I Timothy 2:1-2, Proverbs 14:34
- Father, grant us boldness to declare and uphold the message of righteousness.
- Pray for peace in the troubled nations of the world and protection especially for the believers in those regions
Prayer for the units in the church
1.Thank God for strength, grace and daily provision - Nehemiah 8:10
2. Pray that the Lord almighty shall give them fresh unction to carry on the work - I John 2:20.
3. Pray that the beauty of The Lord shall rest upon them and their families - Psalm 90:17.
4. Pray for more excellent spirit and pray against every evil plan concerning their ministries - Daniel 6:3; 2 Corinthians 10:4-5.
5. Pray that God will reveal His beauty in all our units. Pray for all the unity leaders for grace and wisdom. Psalm 48:1-3
Day 16, Friday 16th December, 2016
OUR FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
- Lord, let our children receive the light of the gospel and serve You. 2 Timothy 3:15, Titus 1: 9
- Father, may our children never be victims of circumstance
- Lord, our children’s destinies will not be destroyed or disrupted by accident or incident.
- Father, our children’s lives will not be terminated as a result of someone's error. 2Samuel 4:4, 2 Peter 3:17
- Pray that our children will grow and increase in wisdom, stature and have favour with God and man. Luke 2: 52, 2 Peter 3: 18, 92:12
- Pray for the grace to race our children in a godly manner, in the midst of the perverseness in our world, the way Samuel was raised in Eli’s house or Daniel and his friends were raised in Babylon.
- Let us remember the families that have challenges and that may be going through trials that God will unite and sustain them
Ask for the grace for fruitfulness, effectiveness and fulfilment of purpose (EC. 3:1; Ps. 103:5 Amp; Is. 37:3; Hos. 13:13, 14; AC. 1:8; 2:3-4)
The fruit of the womb makes not to be ashamed, but able to contend with the enemies and shine. Pray that our children, potential, actions will make us shine in Jesus name (Ps127:4, 5).
Pray for fruitfulness for our married women who are looking for the fruit of the womb and safe delivery for our pregnant women
Day 17, Saturday 17th December, 2016
HEALING & HEALTH - Isaiah 53:5
Father, illuminate my eye with the revelation of Christ’s finished work. Isaiah 53:4-5, 1st Peter 2:24
- Lord, cast out every spirit of infirmity in our midst. Mark 7:25-30, Luke 13:11-13
- Lord, cause me to enjoy perfect health and wholeness in You in Jesus name. Isaiah 58:8, Jeremiah 30:17
- Father, I reject sorrow, depression sickness and pain in my life. Isaiah 53:4
- Father, I claim the divine health you provided for me in Christ Jesus. Isaiah 53; 1 John 3:8.
Day 18, Sunday 18th December, 2016
FREEDOM FOR PRISONERS OF HOPE (Zech. 9:11-12; Acts 12:5-17)
Pray for deliverance from every form of oppression
Pray for freedom from all that lure into sin and the grace to live above sin (Romans 7:23)
Father, strip kings of their power, to remove every control, restriction put in place to hinder our stay and blessing in this land (Isaiah 45:1; Joshua 1:3, 5)
- Father, we pray for the release of your blessings upon the lives of our singles. Matthew 6: 33, Ex 23:25, Colossians 3: 23-24
- Father, let our singles be preferred above their mates.
- Father, no longer shall our singles that are of marriageable age be overlooked, desolate or rejected. Daniel 6:3, Esther 2:9, 1 Peter 2: 9
- Father, let wisdom, knowledge and understanding lead our singles into favour in your sight and in the sight of their ordained partners. Isaiah 11: 2-3, Malachi 3:14-18
- Father, we pray that wedding bells shall continue to sound in respect of our matured singles in the City of Grace. None shall lack his/her mate in the name of Jesus.
Day 19, Monday 19th December, 2016
FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH IN CAREER, BUSINESS
- Father, bless us with an excellent spirit after the order of Daniel. Proverbs 22:29, Proverbs 10:4, Daniel 6:3-4
- Father, favour me and the work of my hands beyond my imagination. Psalms 5:12, Luke 2:52
- Lord, help me to discover my talents/potentials, put them into use and give me business ideas that will make room for me in this land and beyond. Proverb18:16, Genesis 26:22
- Father, help us to see the hidden opportunities in our challenges. Psalm 84:6; 126:5-6; 4:1
Day 20, Tuesday 20th December, 2016
DREAM FULFILMENT (Gen. 28:11-15; 37:7-10; 1Kgs. 3:5-15)
Pray for the grace to fulfil destiny.
Pray for the actualisation of the dream already received as you remember Joseph (Psalm 105:17-19)
Father, let 2017 be my year of divine and supernatural progress (Is. 43:19; Psalm 66:12; Acts 19:11)
Lord, let 2017 be a year of unlimited blessings, lifting and victories for me, my family and members of City of Grace
Father, order every step of the members of City of Grace aright in 2017
According to your word, Lord Jesus, make us exceedingly fruitful in 2017. Genesis 12:1 – 3; 26:12 – 13; 30:43; 28:3 – 4
Father, let the Book of My Life be opened to me so that I can fulfil purpose (Ps. 40:6-8; Is. 29:10-12; Dan. 12:4, 9)
Pray that your gift will make room for you in this land. Only your gift makes room for you. What you can do or have done make room for you. Joseph, Mordecai and Daniel’s potential made room for them even in foreign land (Pr. 18:16). Prayer made Daniel to shine (Dan. 6; Ps. 109:1-4)
Father, help me to respond positively and make the best use of the opportunities around me (Hos. 13:13, 14)
- Lord, preserve and protect our leaders from the schemes and craftiness of men. Psalm 31:20
- Father, strengthen our leaders as they face the challenges that come with responsibilities of leadership. Ephesians 3:16
- Lord, give our leaders wisdom, knowledge and understanding for leadership. 1Samuel 2:35 & 1Chronicles 12:32
- Father, grant our leaders divine wisdom and creative solutions to the challenges of our time. Proverbs 8:12, Daniel 5:11-14
- Lord, anoint our leaders with fresh oil. Psalm 92:10, Psalm 89:20
- Lord, raise a hedge of protection around all Pastors, ordained ministers, leaders and their family members.
- Father, preserve our leaders' health and let them fulfil your counsel and mandate. Psalm 89:22-29, Psalm 91:9-16
Day 21, Wednesday 21st December, 2016
IT’s HARVEST TIME, John 4:34-38
It is written “They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.” Psalms 126:5-6 KJV, therefore I declare all my sowing to start bringing forth blessings. All my weeping to return joy.
Luke 8:11 says, “… The seed is the word of God.” Every positive prophecy spoken into my life and revelation received, let them begin to yield fruit of fulfilment now. In Jesus name there shall be no more delay.
Father, give me the grace to gather the harvest you have for me. I’ll prosper in this land in Jesus name (Hosea 6:11; Amos 9:14Psalm 104:27, 28)
Father, thank You for the truth of Your living Word. Put a desire in me to be a doer of Your Word and not just simply a hearer of it. Bring about lasting transformation, making me more and more into the image of Your Son, Jesus Christ, (2Cor. 3:18; James 1:22-23)
At harvest or due time God raises up help to uproot the tares (EC 3:2; Jn. 4:34-38). Father, I uproot the tares that sleep of ignorance, sin, laziness, disobedience or ancestral covenant has sown into my life, my ministry, profession, career or project, in my home, in the lives of my spouse and children in the name of Jesus Christ.