I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. Daniel 7:21&22
- I confess that this is my season of ULTIMATE VICTORY.
- I am standing on the word and covenant of victory
- No matter how strong the intimidation is, I look up to the ultimate victory.
- I walk in the light of God's word and promises for my life.
- The Lord is sending hornets ahead of me to sting and clear out my enemies.
- The Lord shall fight for me and I will hold my peace
- I have God kind of faith, no mountain is able to stand before and against my life.
- Greater is He that is in me than the devil that is in the World. In all situations and circumstances, I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus.
- No matter what the situation might look like, I choose to believe God's report and reject the lies of the devil.
- I am seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus. I live above sin, shame, reproach, poverty, stagnation, rejection, barrenness, sickness, oppression and depression.
- I might have lost some battles; ultimate victory is mine by the blood of Jesus.
- I declare my victory Spirit Soul and Body in JESUS MIGHTY NAME.